Procurement Attorney | Full-Time | Direct-Hire
To hire ASAP!
Would consider contract-perm, nationwide search,option to be fully-remote or office.
East coast preferred!
International law firm is seeking to hire a Procurement Attorney to join a their growing procurement & sourcing group.
- Oversee and assist with the growth of contract management policies and processes.
- Report and provide support to the Business Operations Attorney.
- Negotiate supplier agreement & contracts.
- Oversee the development and improvement of systems
- Perform research on legal matters related to the specific commodities.
- Contribute to the negotiation of agreements with suppliers.
- JD & Active Bar Membership required.
- 3-5 years commercial transactions experience (supplier facing).
- Technical certification in privacy, procurement is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of data protection law in the U.S., UK and EU.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are required.
Compensation: Salary (or hourly) rate to be discussed! Determined on level of experience.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.