* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Will supervise product processing at specified efficiency, safety, quality and cost standards. Provide leadership, planning and resources to help create a high-performance work environment in manufacturing. Responsible for safety, sanitation, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
- Provide planning and direction to employees in daily operations of the department; assigning responsibilities, coordinating work efforts, removing obstacles, monitoring performance and driving for success.
- Ensure the safety and quality of company products by performing daily reviews of the HACCP and Quality paperwork, maintaining the Master Sanitation Schedule, and ensuring Safe Quality Food standards are met.
- Ensure the safety of our people by maintaining a safe work environment and leading company safety initiatives.
- Participate in internal audits of the facilities and employee GMPs and perform root cause analysis in developing action plans for non-conformance and/or not meeting production targets.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Shift: 3rd shift - 11pm-7am (hours will change depending on the seasonal workflow.) Must be willing to work various shifts in a 24x7 operation, 12 hours during seasonal operations
- Take proactive steps to improve plant performance, GMPs, safety and employee relations to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships within the plant; provide feedback to team members in a respectful manner.
Title: Processing Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Location: Grandview WA
Client Job ID: 1588987