Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a. . .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide planning and direction to employees in daily operations of the department. This includes; assigning responsibilities, coordinating work efforts, removing obstacles, monitoring performance and driving for success.
- Ensure the safety and quality of the products by performing daily reviews of the HACCP and Quality paperwork, maintaining the Master Sanitation Schedule, and ensuring Safe Quality Food standards are met.
- Ensure the safety of our people by maintaining a safe work environment and leading company safety initiatives.
- Participate in internal audits of the facilities and employee GMPs and perform root cause analysis in developing action plans for non-conformance and/or not meeting production targets.
- A proven leader who takes personal responsibility for coaching and developing employees through 1 on 1 meetings or group trainings.
- A proactive person who takes steps to improve plant performance, GMPs, safety and employee relations to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Someone with a 'making it happen' attitude including; acting with urgency, embracing ambiguity, and daring to try.
- A team player who has the interpersonal skills to manage relationships within the plant, and provide feedback to team members in a respectful manner.
- Willing to work various shifts in a 24x7 operation, 12 hours during seasonal operations
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Preferred but not required
- Work Experience: Strong experience leading teams of 15-25 direct reports.
Title: Processing Supervisor
Location: Erie, PA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: