* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
12 Hour Shift 7am - 7pm
Set up and operation of all injection molding presses and all related equipment to produce a quality product. Diagnose problems of the process and secondary equipment along with some electrical troubleshooting. Set large molds and track water circuits.
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner to assure maximum protection to self and fellow employees.
- Detect safety hazards and eliminate or correct unsafe working conditions. Report unsafe conditions immediately to shift supervisor.
- Responsible for change over and set up of all injection molding machines and secondary equipment to make a high quality part that meets the customer specifications and guidelines of company specifications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the process, including machines and all related equipment, with the assistance from maintenance personnel if needed.
- Responsible for the correct and safe setup of secondary equipment.
- Maintain constant surveillance of quality.
- Maintain highest housekeeping standards at all times to support 5S.
- Work closely with shift supervisors and plant personnel to bring about continuous improvements.
- Inform shift supervisor of problems encountered, changes to operating conditions and request assistance when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor or process engineer.
- Perform overtime duties as assigned by the shift supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic Injection molding skills.
- Ability to be forklift certified.
- Ability to make independent judgments when the supervisor and the process engineer is absence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- RJG Scientific Molding knowledge is a plus.
- Continuously lifting or moving material of light weight (up to 10 pounds).
- Frequently lifting or moving average weight material (between 25# to 60#).
- Occasionally lifting or moving heavy weight material (over 60#).
- Ability to climb railcars, ladders and steep stairs to perform service (height).