* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
- Identify, lead and complete Packaging Quality and Continuous improvement projects and objectives.
- Utilize compliance and notification trends to identify areas of manufacturing improvement using product knowledge, existing specifications, and engineering principles.
- Develop and employ technical understanding of product characteristics and functional end-use in order to effectively investigate complaint trends or other targeted product functionality improvements.
- Utilize accepted site problem solving processes and documents activities through official channels.
- Effectively communicate progress and outcomes of problem-solving activities and implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Create or modify plant control plans with process remediation activities.
- Lead or participate on cross-functional process remediation and improvement teams.
- Independently identify process improvement opportunities and ensure that items have been presented to leadership for prioritization.
Education and Work Experience
- BS Degree (Engineering, Science or related field) required
- Experience in medical device manufacturing required.
- Understanding of statistics and designed experiments using scientific method is required.
- Knowledge of process validation, Six Sigma, SPC, GMP and quality theories strongly preferred.
Title: Process Improvement Engineer
Location: Broken Bow NE
Client Job ID: 1584470