* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global leader in the production of high-volume precision machined and plated components for the aerospace, automotive, defense and industrial markets, in Rhode Island on their search for a Process Engineer.
What You Will Do:
Develop and improve plating processes. Works with Quality, Sales and other functions to implement new production processes and improve existing production processes.
- Basic computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing engineering experience; plating experience desired.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Process Engineer
Location: Rhode Island
Client Industry: Manufacturing (Electrical & Mechanical components)
Client Job ID: 1579032