Title: Process Engineer
Location: Tyler, Texas
Client Industry: Building Products
Client Job ID: 1582555
Lucas Group has partnered with a dynamic, growing building products manufacturer to identify a Process Engineer for their Tyler, Texas Location. The Process Engineer will work closely with all manufacturing departments to support and improve operations by leading continuous improvement initiatives & activities.
- Responsible for equipment design and development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigations, report preparation and other activities requiring knowledge of principles and techniques of engineering.
- Work closely with all plant management to monitor and improve the efficiency, output, and safety of the plant.
- Work with outside contractors as needed to complete assignments on time and within budget.
- Make observations, collect and interpret data from other technical and operating staff to develop and implement process improvement.
- Provide technical leadership for environmental monitoring and ongoing performance of plant environment controls and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma strongly preferred