* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global manufacturer of spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products, in Baltimore MD on their search for a Process Engineer.
What You Will Do:
- Providing process engineering support and project engineering guidance to filling, processing, and/or support departments under the direction of the Operations Manager
- Leading a team of Technicians to maintain and create standard documentation for the various operations in the plant ensuring uniformity across departments. Is expected to be current on industry standards and latest developments. Applies best practices and ensures that they are approved and documented. Critically analyzes processes/systems/practices to identify current gaps and opportunities for improvement.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial)
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant production/engineering experience. Relevant co-op/internship experience will be considered.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Process Engineer
Location: Hunt Valley MD
Client Industry: Food & Beverages
Client Job ID: 1578870