Our client, a top Am Law 20 firm, seeks an associate attorney for its Privacy and Technology Law practice to sit in Chicago, New York or Washington, DC.
- Minimum 3 years of privacy and technology transactions experience in-house or at a large or specialized firm
- Experience with advisory issues (e.g., preparing privacy policies, reviewing social media terms, researching technology law issues, and the like),
- Transactional experience (e.g., drafting and negotiating technology agreements),
- Crisis management (e.g., responding to a data security incident or a government inquiry from the Federal Trade Commission or State Attorneys General)
- Experience in all areas not required, but on-going active interest in Privacy and Technology law work expected.
Please submit your resume in strict confidence to Lesley Tone, email@example.com.