Lucas Group has partnered with a growing online retailer seeking a Principle Application Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis. This role will be working with cutting edge technology to ensure frictionless and secure access to the family of websites, enhancing the security of the customer experience.
What You Will Do
- Architect and build support for biometric authentication on desktop and mobile devices.
- Work as a team to leverage new capabilities to build device management, multi-factor and smart fraud prevention tools.
- Refactor legacy middleware code.
- Extensive experience developing web applications in C# and/or PHP and working with Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka and Unit Testing.
- Solid understanding of Oauth2, Single Sign-On and microservice architecture and data security best practices.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or comparable years of experience.
- 5+ years in application development with at least 2 years focused on application and/or data security.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Principle Application Engineer
Client Industry: Retail
Client Job ID: 1588303