* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
We are currently seeking several Machinery Vibration and Condition Monitoring Analyst to be based in various locations. This “hands on” position will support multiple plant locations in our geographic region. The position will report to the Regional Manager at the same location.
The position requires analyzing and reporting the health of rotating process equipment to proactively identify component, equipment and system issues and recommend corrective actions. Utilization of predictive maintenance programs to include vibration analysis, oil analysis, ultrasound and equipment condition monitoring technologies are critical to the success of this role.
This position works closely with Operations Management, Site Maintenance Personnel, Reliability Specialists and Engineers to identify and resolve rotating equipment related issues.
- Predictive program and condition monitoring administration for the following but not limited to: Rotating equipment such as centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, turbines, blowers, pumps, gearboxes and motors
- Review and monitoring of rotating equipment condition including vibration data, lube oil results and utilize other critical operating process data such as pressures, temperatures, flows, loads & efficiencies to determine equipment health
- Vibration & Oil Analysis Database Management
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to field technicians to resolve vibration instrumentation and data collector issues
- Provide vibration data collection training to new employees
- Determines vibration point locations and develops data collection routes for new and existing equipment
- Hands on target pointing and installation of vibration systems on rotating equipment
- Field diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Report equipment deficiencies utilizing EAM (CMMS)
- Consults with Regional Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on recommended corrective actions
- Collaborates with responsible Operations and Maintenance Personnel, to prioritize repairs of identified equipment deficiencies
- Identifies, justifies and purchases major predictive equipment spare parts
- RCA participation – provides relevant vibration and oil analysis history to support root cause analysis efforts
- Perform other duties related to this function to ensure the reliability of plant rotating equipment
This position requires a combination of office work and field work. Accessibility during off-hours (laptop and cell phone) is required. The applicant must be physically able to work on and around elevated fixed and rotating equipment
- Associate Degree in Engineering and minimum 2 years of experience in rotating equipment / mechanical maintenance/ reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment OR
- Non-degreed with minimum of 5 years of experience in the maintenance of rotating equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Category I certification in vibration analysis
- Entry level knowledge of oil analysis
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance methodologies and technologies.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication, team interaction and presentation skills.
- Strong computer and standard software experience (MS Office, E-Mail, CMMS, etc.)
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use, application and maintenance of vibration data acquisition software and the diagnostic equipment used to track the health of the site's critical rotating machinery
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze vibration and oil analysis data
- Knowledge of general rotating equipment fundamentals such as assembly fits and tolerances
- Category II certification in vibration analysis
- Oil analysis certification from the ICML, STLE or similar organization
- Experience specifying vibration systems including transmitters, probes, accelerometers and the associated cables
- Understanding of installing vibration systems/ knowledge of proper grounding
- Experience in shop and field balancing of rotating equipment
Positions available is various states such as Texas, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas and regions like Pacific, North East, South East.
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.