Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Power Product Development Engineer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- directing and coordinating all activities necessary to complete a major engineering project
- engineering work and applied research, development, and design of new products
- development of project related specifications.
- electronics hardware design and/or firmware design
- Experience in direct customer/vendor support and interaction
- documentation and release process
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience: 5 years in Power Electronics
Title: Power Development Electrical Engineer
Location: Washington State
Client Industry: power electronics
Lucas Group ID: 1583433