Microsoft Power BI Developer
This REMOTE role will focus on consuming complex datasets containing technical data and creating visualizations that identify patterns in data to assist in analysis and troubleshooting tasks. The work will be done using Microsoft Power BI and the Microsoft Power Platform.
- 2+ Years’ experience with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau Desktop, or similar platform.
- Understanding of network and datacenter concepts such as latency, virtualization, storage, and cloud.
- Ability to understand complex and technical datasets and create visualizations to represent patterns in data with a specific focus on time-based patterns in data.
- Ability to work with relational databases to create datasets, aggregations, and custom calculations.
- Knowledge of DAX and R languages in Microsoft Power BI.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and data transformation.
- Ability to create highly polished and professional reports and dashboards.
- Ability to mentor and assist a growing user base of Power BI users.
- Creative thinker that can study a dataset, identify how to best represent the data visually.
- Ability to create and iterate quickly.