Lucas Group has partnered with a large and publicly traded company in the water transmission pipe manufacturing space. This client is forward-thinking. They are searching for multiple Plant Operations Supervisors that will be a part of their succession planning for the future across the US.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead Industrial/Heavy Manufacturing activities on a large Industrial Plant.
- Assist Plant Manager.
- Train in different departments (hands-on training). Future promotion may require relocation.
- 5-8 years Heavy Manufacturing/Large Industrial Plant Supervisory experience
- Industries: Shipbuilding, Large Machinery / Tooling, Locomotive, Steel, etc.
- Hands-on leadership and supervisory experience
- No degree required but may enhance future upward mobility.
- Supervisory experience from 10 - 50 personnel.
Educational & Work Requirements:
Very competitive starting salary ($74,000+ DOE), Full Benefits; relocation considered in the form of a Sign-on Bonus.
- Degree: Not required but career-enhancing
- Work Experience: 5-8 years heavy industrial supervisory experience
Title: Plant Operations Supervisor
Location: Fort Worth, TX (Also in WV, and Northern and Southern CA).
Client Industry: Building Materials
Client Job ID: 1580975