* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a nationwide manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet fixtures, on their search for a Plant Manager in Dallas TX. With 18 plants and 15 service centers across North America, they offer team members a wide variety of opportunities for career advancement and reward.
What You Will Do:
Work with the Operations Director to direct and lead company production initiatives with the goal of establishing a world class manufacturing operation. Overall development and coordination of plant operations and production processes to optimize the use of all resources and equipment in meeting and/or exceeding established plant goals.
Qualifications – Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in manufacturing leadership (production required; quality, materials or CI/Value Stream also preferred)
- Experience in high volume/high mix, high tempo manufacturing leadership
- Experienced Lean practitioner with a focus on Continuous Improvement for SQDC.
- Union avoidance experience; negotiation expertise a plus
- Experience utilizing an MRP system
Educational & Work Requirements:
- MBA or MS Business, Finance or related; BS in Technical field (engineering preferred)
- Preferably has an engineering background
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Plant Manager
Location: Dallas TX
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578874