Our client is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the food industry and we very proud to be partnering with them on a Plant Manager opening in Decatur.
This facility is a food oil refinery with over 100 employees. The Plant Manager will be responsible for Production, Safety, and Quality in addition to being a positive leader who inspires their site to achieve goals while developing their own career into higher level positions within the company. This position offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, and relocation.
Plant Manager Responsibilities
- Execute the corporate vision in alignment with divisional objectives.
- Oversee production schedules for all departments and products.
- Maintain world-class product quality and safety standards.
- Actively support a variety of cross-functional teams.
- Participate in audits relating to Environmental Health & Safety.
- Leverage production personnel and equipment to achieve maximum performance & capacity.
- Responsible for all budgets and capital projects.
Plant Manager Requirements
- A degree in Engineering, Food Science, or Operations is required.
- A minimum of 8 years in oil production, refineries, or similar in a leadership position.
- Experience with oil refining or a continuous manufacturing process is highly preferred.
- A strong dedication to product safety and EH&S compliance.
- Proven success in leading teams to achieve objectives.