We are partnered with a National organization who is searching for an experienced Plant Manager to develop, communicate and deploy effective plant manufacturing strategies and processes that enable the achievement of safety, financial, production, and employment goals.
The Plant Manager directs the daily production operations and consistently looks for improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity. You will also drive and champion an environment of safety and accountability across the Plant.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Direct and coordinate activities of employees engaged in production.
- Execute production schedules to meet company and customer requirements.
- Maintain procedures for accurate inventory of finished goods and raw materials.
- Lead problem-solving and process improvement with the plant and customer to achieve resolution and elimination of product issues.
- Provide guidelines to ensure timely repair and efficient predictive and preventive maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Routinely monitor shift and individual machine performance reports and processes to ensure effective operations.
- Develop and improve the knowledge and skills of immediate staff and hourly personnel; maintain training and development documentation.
- Drive execution of assigned projects to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing leadership (production, maintenance, quality, engineering)
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methods
- Experience overseeing departmental budget or demonstrated financial acumen
- Supervisory experience to include performance reviews, hiring, and developing talent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, such as creating and manipulating spreadsheets
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Knowledge of Plastic Injection Molding strongly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, or similar methodologies