- Set direction and targets for the Belgravia plant and monitor results.
- Develop the short-term and long-term goals for Production needs and monitor the results of cost and quality systems to insure profit margins
- Set direction and develop personnel and systems that will keep the manufacturing operation an industry leader in cost and quality
- Set direction to ensure employee safety
Direct the distribution/mix management and sale of all Poultry By-Products.
- Constantly determine best end value of all raw ingredients based on commodity sales needs and pet food ingredient opportunities
- Leverage technology and help standardize by product harvesting across all fresh facilities
- Develop goals and monitor results
- Lead and develop personnel that will keep the business an industry leader in quality and profitability.
Assure the support of the Technical and Engineering departments. Assist in product development, quality assurance, engineering systems and equipment to provide future profitability and growth as required by the Manufacturing Division.
- Develop new products and process in conjunction with Marketing and USDA compliance with SSOP and HACCP programs
- Ensure quality programs and technical support to protect existing businesses
- Ensure engineering support for expansion and new methods
Maintain existing assets and personnel matters
- Maintain company assets
- Maintain reliable work force and positive union relations
- Maintain management depth for existing business and growth
Participate with entire Operation Group in the total planning process, including capital requirements, budgeting and manpower development for future growth of our business.