Lucas Group has partnered with a manufacturer of building supplies on a search for a HR Generalist to support one of their business units. The role will directly support a manufacturing facility in Stockton, CA.
Reporting to the Area HR Manager, this individual will partner closely with plant leadership and corporate HR to maintain compliance, facilitate employee relations and improve employee engagement. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, strategically tactical self-starter with at least 5 years of progressive HR experience.
- Maintain proper documentation and serve as the primary point of contact for most employee relations issues. Spend time walking the production floor, facilitate conflict resolution and provide coaching and feedback to employees and supervisors as appropriate.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate various training programs.
- Compile and analyze monthly and annual statistics. Prepare and distribute various reports. Partner with compensation to review positions and determine the need for job description and/or salary grade changes. Process hourly and salary compensation adjustments and other changes via HRIS system
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or similar
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience
- Ideally experience supporting leaders and employees in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CA labor law
Title: Plant Human Resources Generalist
Location: Stockton, CA
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID:1587761