Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Findlay, OH area
Lucas Group ID: 1579409
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading company in northwest Ohio in its search for a Human Resources Manager. This high visibility role will support around 400 employees in a unionized manufacturing location as a full scope HR Leader. The HR Manager will oversee the union relationship, employee relations, engagement/retention, training, recruiting, and performance management. There is a great opportunity to come in an help grow HR programs across this location as a true strategic HR partner.
- Manages employee relations, providing direction and counsel regarding human resources tools and processes.
- Union Relations - working closely to bolster the relationship with the current union
- Coach leaders on CBA and grievances
- Leads talent management programs, including performance review cycle tracking, individual development plans, and succession planning
- Coordinates and facilitates onboarding programs
- Ensures the facility is compliant with all Federal and State laws relating to such policies as EEO, FMLA, FLSA, Human Rights, ERISA, OSHA, I9, etc.
- Participates in plant staff meetings to ensure an integrated business partnership and a strong link with strategy and the direction of the business
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a unionize manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources
- Success driving engagement and retention program
- SHRM-CP or SCP, or SPHR or PHR certification a plus