Title: Plant HR Manager
Location: Henderson, KY
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569794
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a rapidly growing, leading manufacturing organization on their search for a Plant HR Manager in the Western, Kentucky area. This individual will be the top HR leader for this site of approximately 500 employees, including a large union population. This is a hands-on HR business partner role supporting the site leaders and interacting with corporate HR.
- Change Management
- Talent Acquisition Strategy development and implementation
- Performance Management
- Day to day HR management of plants
- 5+ years of progressive HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Labor relations experience is required
- Successful completion of HR Development program within a large organization is preferred
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree is preferred)
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.