Title: Plant HR Leader
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571010
Role Overview: The Plant HR Leader will be a very active participant in the operation of two manufacturing sites, particularly as it relates to labor and employee relations. This HR Leader will help drive employee productivity and engagement through talent management, effective HR practices, and be a resource to local management on people matters. Must have a strong safety orientation and strong HR systems experience.
- Strong Union/Labor Relations experience
- Involvement in contract negotiations at some level
- Experience in handling grievances
- Excellent communication skills / professionalism
- Manufacturing/blue collar industry, or similar environment
- A proven problem solver; able to think on your feet.
- Active on, and passionate about the “shop floor”; not an office dweller!
- Bachelors required, Masters a plus
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.