Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Plant HR Business Partner in the Denver, Colorado area. This is a non-union environment and they would like someone who is strong in union avoidance. The role will support 100+ employees who are hourly. Many of them are Spanish speaking so being bi-lingual is highly preferred.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Plant leadership to align strategic business priorities and people resources using business acumen and strong HR knowledge & experience
- Partner with the Plant Manager to develop a high performing site leadership team, engaging leaders at all level, and effectively building leadership capabilities
- Lead key HR initiatives in support of the Plant including workforce planning, succession planning, and talent acquisition
- Coach managers on leading change and engaging employees to reduce resistance to change
- Guide and support leaders on performance management, including coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary guidance
- Create a positive employee relations environment through close engagement and interaction with all employees across the site including coaching and advising managers and employees on human resource policies and rules, identifying and resolving problems or recommending courses of action.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Effectively partner with HR Shared Services in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Benefits, etc.
- Supports a culture of Safety First
- 5 to 10 years related experience in Human Resources in a plant, manufacturing environment
- Degree is not required, but is for growth within the company it is
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish (ability to read, write and speak) – highly preferred
- Union Avoidance experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of internal and external contacts
- Organizational Courage to have crucial conversations at all levels within the organization
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Natural relationship builder with strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate agility in decision making
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Title: Plant HR Business Partner
Location: Aurora, CO.
Client Industry: Manufacturing, Consumer Products
Client Job ID: 1582413
Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 per year DOE
General Benefits: Medical, Dental, Retirement