The Plant Controller will with minimal supervision, assist in the management of the plant through analysis of operations, evaluation of financial status and recommendation for action and ensure that proper administrative and accounting records are maintained with adequate internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and standards.
- Manage Accounts Payable team and process.
- Manage the close process for the plant and other assigned areas.
- Ownership of plant variance reporting and product costing standards, including key role in commercialization of new products.
- Provide financial analysis to corporate and plant management.
- Maintain accurate records of plant assets & capital project accounting.
- Own plant budget process ensuring labor & overhead costs are properly assigned.
- Provide Plant leadership with tracking of expenditures and analysis of costs.
- Significant plant controller experience.
- 4-year college degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft business applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access), Microsoft Dynamics experience strongly preferred.