Lucas Group has partnered with our Oil & Gas client in on their search for a Operations Controller. This is a full-time, contract to potential direct hire role. The contract period would last approximately 2-3 months.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory valuation, inventory roll forward
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, receiving, shipping, and other.
- Expert knowledge of standard cost and cost accounting required
- Manufacturing industry (plant) experience required
- Dynamics AX software highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency required
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Work Experience: Minimum 5+ years in a manufacturing environent
Title: Operations Controller
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1581680