Our client in Northwest Houston seeks a Plant Controller for two small plants. This will be a stand-alone role with no direct reports. The organization is extremely stable with excellent benefits. This is a family friendly organization that does not require much overtime.
Plant Controller Responsibilities include:
- Analyze cost records for various divisions of management and production.
- Classifiy labor, material and overhead costs to compute to unit cost of product and service.
- Collect, enter and review labor data.
- Determine and identify cost accounting methods and procedures.
- Compute cost value of Work In Process for inventory purposes.
- Compiles cost data for preparation of operating budgets.
Plant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4+ years' experience handling plant accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills