The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Pitches and Proposals Manager to add as a key member of our client’s West Coast-based teams. Our client is an international law firm representing emerging enterprises to large public corporations, leaders in the technology and life sciences sectors and are fundamentally changing the world through rapid innovation.
The Pitches and Proposals Manager will provide business development support to the Corporate practice with a focus on the production of credentials and proposals, experience collection and maintenance, biography management and special projects. This position can be based in our client’s Mountain View/San Francisco/Santa Monica (CA) or Seattle (WA) office.
· Organize and lead multi-subject pitch, proposal and RFP opportunities for the Corporate practice.
· Prepare research and marketing/sales materials for meetings with prospective clients.
· Complete post-mortems on high value opportunities.
· Supervise data entry and help with maintenance of pre- and post-pitch activities to CRM database.
· Manage and help maintain updates to marketing client lists, experience management database and pitch templates.
· Manage periodic reporting of pitch activities to leadership.
· Bachelor's degree required. English, journalism, communications, marketing or related field preferred. APMP certification a plus
· 5+ years' related experience in a comparable RFP writer position developing and managing proposals and other written pitch materials in a legal or professional services environment is required.
· Excellent quality assurance skills and a keen eye for detail.
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, that meet the demands of high-performing large law firm partners.
· Exceptional search and research skills, including data gathering and reporting skills.
· Proficient in data entry.
· Understanding of technology industry verticals (software, mobile, life sciences, etc.).
· Understanding of legal industry, especially large law firm practices and sales cycles.
· Salesforce or other CRM.
· Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel).
This Pitches and Proposals Manager position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on LinkedIn for new roles and industry information at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucasgroupcreativeamanda/