The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Personalization Lead to add as a key member of our client’s team in Baltimore. Our client is a global Sporting Goods Brand that is committed to inspiring athletes with performance solutions they never knew they needed and can’t imagine living without.
The Personalization Lead will develop and blueprints and data-driven personalization strategies throughout the customer journey for the Brand’s direct-to-consumer channels. This Personalization Lead role will work in close collaboration with regional eCommerce and retail teams, global technology, and marketing teams to build highly personalized digital shopping experiences aimed at driving customer engagement, conversion, retention, and customer lifetime value.
- Develop personalized strategies encompassing content, lifecycle, recommendations, offers, and triggers to ensure a highly personalized shopping experience throughout the direct to consumer (DTC) ecosystem
- Create blueprints for personalized journeys for targeted segments, ensuring every relevant touchpoint
- Manage the optimization of 3rd party product personalization platform(s) and operationalize personalization across DTC functions to ensure leverage of personalization tools and customer data sets
- Drive A/B testing and optimization roadmap for content personalization, and continuously evolve the customer experience through testing, learning, and model validation
- Collaborate with regional teams to implement the personalization strategies and blueprints
- Serve as the center of excellence for personalization strategies and blueprints for all regional teams
- Ensure adoption and scaling of global technology platforms within the regions.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of consumer trends and analytics and best in class personalization strategies
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on segmentation, and present data-driven findings and actionable insights clearly and concisely to cross-functional partners and senior management
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and test new personalization tactics/capabilities to drive engagement and revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, PR/Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field required.
- 5+years’ in an eCommerce environment analyzing consumer behavior across digital channels including trends and customer engagement
- 3+years’ experience implementing personalized journeys and interactions in digital eco-system leveraging personalization technologies and tools
- Experience building strategic roadmaps and leveraging data insights to prioritize ideas
- Experience developing blueprints for implementation
- Technically proficient and knowledgeable of data modeling, personalization technology and A/B testing scenarios
- Experience leveraging Web Analytic tools and transforming data into actionable, strategic insights
- Experience with Salesforce tools a strong plus
- Strong communication and partnering skills, and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
This Personalization Lead position requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast-paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at the Lucas Group.