Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1567322
Join this dynamic and fast growing global organization in preparing and processing payroll as well as all driving all related activities, such as taxes garnishments, union dues, etc. .
- Work with 3rd party tax provider to ensure the accuracy of tax liabilities and reconcile to withholdings
- Using Workday, verify accuracy and in compliance
- Create reports within Workday for payroll information or to identify issues within the payroll process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Three or more years' payroll experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Workday payroll processing & reporting experience preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.