Lucas Group has partnered with a large professional services company in their search for a Payroll Lead Analyst in the Dallas area. This will be a single contributor role and be the payroll lead for the entire organization. This is a great opportunity to join a well known corporation with growth potential as they are rebuilding their teams.
- Responsible for processing end to end North America payroll for all hourly and salaried employees
- Reconciliation of monthly and quarterly tax fillings
- Payroll reporting, payroll taxation, and garnishments.
- Ability to manipulate complex data, prepare reports, and analyze outcomes.
- Assist in training of support roles, various project work as need be, and daily payroll admin.
- Subject Matter Expert for all payroll questions, issues, and requests.
- Various year-end transactions to balance earnings, deductions, and taxes to process accurate W2's.
- BA degree with minimum 7 years Payroll experience (lead payroll position preferred)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CCP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) highly preferred
- Working knowledge SAP required. ADP Smart Compliance preferred as well
- Strong Excel Experience required- formulas, reports, V-lookup, Pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Title: Payroll Lead Analyst
Location: Richardson, TX
Client Industry: Professional Services
Lucas Group ID:1583344