Title: Payroll & HRIS Manager
Location: Lancaster, PA or Remote from anywhere in the USA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576773
Direct Reports: 3
Role Overview: Our exclusive client is looking for a strong Payroll & HRIS Manager. This individual must have UltiPro experience and will support both payroll and all HRIS systems for this publicly traded company.
Will be responsible for processing and verification all phases of timekeeping and payroll. The position will oversee and actively participate in processing timely and accurate in- house weekly and bi-weekly payroll. Must have experience within prevailing wage, union, and non-union payroll. Must have experience with UltiPro.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and update all employee records in the applicable software
- Oversee and approve the weekly, bi-weekly, and off-cycle payroll processing for the employees of all the subsidiaries, from time entry to payroll processing and payments either via check or direct deposit
- Develop, implement, and audit all payroll processes
- Set up, update, and maintain payroll deductions and garnishments
- Prepare intercompany payroll billings
- Prepare and submit monthly union trust payments and update the annual union rates and associated benefits and deductions
- Troubleshoot and serve as the SME for all things UltiPro
- Manage data integrity as well as any system upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience (see below)
- APA Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification preferred
- Minimum of ten years’ experience processing payroll
- UltiPro implementation experience
- Management experience
- Additional HR experience strongly preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.