Lucas Group has partnered with a manufacturer in their search for a Payroll & Benefits Manager that will oversee all payroll and benefits administration for the entire company. With locations throughout the US and Canada they are looking for a rockstar with multistate and multisite payroll experience.
- Full Cycle payroll and benefit administartion expereince
- Audit file feeds to ensure correct information is flowing from payroll system to providers (Ultipro)
- Setup state tax accounts and maintain accounts
- Work with vendors such as benefits broker to audit benefits billing and ensure timely payroll is processed
- Ensure compliance of all federal, state, and local laws for payroll, wages, hour laws, and best practices
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Be able to set up cases and manage them
- Must have experience maintaining the tax piece
- BA degree preferred
- Certification preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Utlipro/Ultimate software required
Title: Payroll & Benefits Manager
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Lucas Group ID: 1579011