Title: Payroll & Benefits Manager
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: VP Human Resources
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571345
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a creative marketing services company on their search for a Contract-to-Hire Payroll & Benefits Manager located in New York, NY. This is an opportunity to make a big impact at a respected company with a unique history. The Payroll & Benefits Manager will provide analytical and technical support for the payroll and benefit programs and be responsible for managing compensation forecasting, budgeting and analysis while assisting in the administration and management of the company’s benefit plans. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the company’s weekly payroll for 150 exempt and 50 non-exempt, hourly employees, including hours management and approval, PTO, bonus and commission payouts, and more
- Manage the company’s annual compensation market analysis, planning, forecasting & budgeting
- Conduct, create and communicate compensation plan designs
- Manage yearly forecasting & budgeting of benefits
- Assist new hires with benefit enrollment, orientation and questions
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Coordinate benefit audits
- Additional projects as necessary
- Experience in Benefits and Payroll are required. Compensation experience is a plus.
- Experience using ADP Workforce is a must.
- Ability to bring strategic thinking to Compensation, ability to work with vendors, manage HRIS and present to senior management
- Entrepreneurial – will be proactive in bringing innovations to the organization
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.