Payroll and Benefits Specialist Job – Job #1569129
Title: Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Location: Farmingdale, NY
Lucas Group ID: 1569129
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist in Farmingdale, NY for a well-established and growing retail firm. This person will need to have strong working knowledge and skills in payroll processing, benefits enrollment, and contributions. This person must be administratively strong, a self-starter, and able to drive performance and success in order to support the organizations 200 employees.
- Utilizing ADP Workforce Now, process weekly payroll for 200 exempt and non-exempt (hourly) employees.
- Manage the benefits enrollment process for all new employees and for all current employees during annual open enrollment.
- Work with the HR Director and Benefits Managers to regularly communicate benefits and payroll matters to employees.
- Create accurate, timely reports for payroll and benefits information.
- Be the resident expert, triaging all issues, regarding payroll and benefits.
- Administratively manage all new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, etc., to ensure all benefits are distributed, as necessary.
- At least 3 years of payroll or benefits administration and execution experience; preferred both payroll and benefits administration.
- Experience interpreting and communicating payroll and benefits to employees.
- Directly managed payroll processes for hourly employees.
- Managed open enrollment for medium to large-sized team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- MUST have ADP Workforce Now experience
- Excellent communication and people skills, with demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.
Permanent job in Ridgefield Park