Lucas Group has partnered with a large professional services company in their search for a Payroll Analyst in the Dallas area. This will be a single contributor role and act as the payroll lead. This is a great opportunity to join a well known corporation with growth potential as they are rebuilding their teams.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing end to end North America payroll for all hourly and salaried employees
- Reconciliation of monthly and quarterly tax fillings
- Payroll reporting, payroll taxation, and garnishments.
- Ability to manipulate complex data, prepare reports, and analyze outcomes.
- Subject Matter Expert for all payroll questions, issues, and requests.
- Various year-end transactions to balance earnings, deductions, and taxes to process accurate W2's.
- BA degree with minimum 4 years Payroll experience or equivalent years of experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CCP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) highly preferred
- Working knowledge SAP or SuccessFactors required. ADP Smart Compliance preferred as well
- Strong Excel Experience required- formulas, reports, V-lookup, Pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA preferred
- Work Experience: 4 years in Payroll
Title: Payroll Analyst III
Location: Richardson, TX (remote for now)
Client Industry: Professional Services
Client Job ID: 1580752