Direct-Hire Patent Agent (Physics)- Midtown/NYC- AMLaw Firm
- BA AND Ph.D. in Physics or JD
- 2-5 years of experience with patent prosecution, excellent academic credentials
- Strong writing skills and analytical ability
- Must show competence in understanding chemical structures/properties
- PTO Registration is preferred
- Technical specialists with appropriate experience and ability to sit for the patent bar will be considered
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry (other specialties or an M.S. with appropriate experience may also be considered
- Associate candidates must have a Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school and be admitted to and in good standing with the New York bar.
**Top Dollar Salary, based on experience & Credentials + Top Notch Benefits**
Exciting opportunity to join a firm with an international presence, full service, with over 600 attorneys.
Directly apply or send your resume to email@example.com!