Patent Agent (Boston) Job – Job #1569417
Patent Agent – Life Sciences Practice Group (Boston)
Lucas Group’s law firm client is seeking an experienced Patent Agent for its Life Sciences Practice Group in its Boston office.
- Prepare, file and prosecute patent applications before the US Patent and Trademark Office
- Perform prior art searches and analysis
- Assist with Patentability analysis
- Engage in practice development activities to build and maintain client relationships
- Prepare substantive client correspondence.
- Instruct foreign filings and Office Actions
- Assist in patent clearance studies and other patent-related opinion projects
- An advanced degree with excellent academic credentials
- At least two years of relevant patent prosecution experience in the fields of chemistry, biology or biomedical engineering
- A registered Patent Agent
- Strong research, writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.