Outside Sales Executive - Atlanta Job – Job #1569120
Our client is the leader in the paper commodities business, and work directly with package companies, book and magazine publishers, as well as commercial printers. They have been in business for nearly 100 years and offer a great culture, multiple advancement opportunities, exponential income growth, as well as many other perks that set this opportunity apart.
As an Outside Sales Executive, you will be calling on existing clients to deepen relationships and grow sales revenues, as well as develop new customers in Texas. They provide comprehensive training and support to ensure your success, and offer a team environment with inside and outside sales working together to grow sales in the territory. If you are looking for a long-term career, this is it as their employees have amazing tenure.
- 1-3 years experience generating new business, negotiating and closing deals
- Track record of achieving and exceed sales goals
- Ability to thrive in an evolving and fast paced environment
- Completive, persistent, hard working
- 25% travel required within territory
United States – Atlanta, GA
- Base Salary + Bonus program
- Company Car
- Company credit card for gas and entertainment
- Insurance – medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Company holidays
- Home office