Outside Sales / Account Manager
Work from home and cover the Corpus Christi and surrounding area
Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
Partner with this well-established Industrial manufacturer and distributor with multiple locations across the United States and Canada that specializes in industrial distribution of industrial abrasive equipment, tools, supplies, environmental, safety / PPE and more.
You: Have an Industrial Sales and Product Sales background IE: Abrasives, Tools and Shop Supplies, Safety, PPE & Fall Protection, Sand Blasting, etc.
- Grow business base and number of active accounts by finding, qualifying and closing new business problem solve, cross sell and up-sell.
- Determine requirements/expectations of prospects and existing customers and conduct sales presentations of products and services.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction, ensuring necessary remedial actions are taken by the company.
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Visit job sites as needed to build end-user relationships, demo equipment
- Prepare and present quotations
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows, etc. to ensure the most up to date product and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 3 years in similar position (5+ years preferred)
- Surface coating/abrasives experience and/or safety/environmental/general industrial supplies knowledge preferred
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment, strong results orientation
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards; practices honesty and integrity in all matters
- Professional demeanor
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills