Title: Organizational Development Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Lucas Group ID: 1570413
Role Overview: Lucas Group is working with an industry leader on their search for an Organizational Development Specialist. Reporting to the Global Organizational Development Director, this individual will support the commercial organization on a global basis. The focus of this role is to work with executive leadership to develop, manage, attract, and retain talent. The ideal candidate will have experience with organizational design on a large complex global scale.
- Define and operationalize an overall Talent Management and Organizational Development strategy for the company, which will proactively create expectations and processes to drive a consistent, quality experience across onboarding, training, and development
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team to design and implement a talent development strategy that addresses workforce capabilities
- Provide expert consultation and oversight for the development and alignment of core development offerings, technical training and certifications, management training, and leadership development
- Develop and implement a consistent philosophy, approach, and model for effective change management across the organization
- Lead the development, maintenance, and administration of systems and tools to support talent acquisition and development, along with a variety of talent metrics which provides ongoing current state statistics and future trends and projections
- Develop and implement talent retention strategies, leverage employee and alumni feedback, as well as industry best practices
- Lead development of succession planning processes that drive talent mobility, development, and promotions
- Partner with the Compensation COE to define and develop career ladders for all functions, formalize job families, and documented career paths
- Drive the evolution of employment brand that attracts top talent, excites the current team, and captures the company culture and vision
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Must have directly worked with Talent Management and/or Organizational Development COE
- Must have directly supported and developed C-suite programs
- Experience in the change management aspect of new programs and initiatives
- Proven ability to consult with HR stakeholders at all levels and develop and execute solutions accordingly
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Prior global work experience
- Ability to travel up to 40% domestically and internationally
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.