Title: Organizational Development Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1561658
Role Overview: Lucas Group is working with an industry leader on their search for a Global Organizational Development Manager. Reporting to the Director, Global Talent Management this individual with support the commercial organization on a global basis. The Global HR Leader will support the talent agenda for this publicly-traded company. The focus of this role is to work with executive leadership to develop, manage, attract and retain talent. The ideal candidate will have experience with organizational design on a large complex global scale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and operationalize an overall Talent Management and Organizational Development strategy for the company which proactively creates expectations and processes to drive a consistent, quality experience across recruiting, onboarding, training, and development
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team to design and implement a talent development strategy that addresses workforce capabilities,
- Provide expert consultation and oversight for the development and alignment of core development offerings, technical training & certifications, management training, and leadership development
- Develop and implement a consistent philosophy, approach, and model for effective change management across the organization.
- Lead the development, maintenance, and administration of systems and tools to support talent acquisition and development, along with a variety of talent metrics which provide ongoing current state statistics and future trends and projections
- Develop and implement talent retention strategies, leveraging employee and alumni feedback, as well as industry best practices.
- Lead development of succession planning processes that drive talent mobility, development and promotions.
- Partner with the Compensation COE to define and develop career ladders for all functions and formalize job families and documented career paths.
- Drive the evolution of employment brand that attracts top talent, excites the current team, and captures the company culture and vision
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years related experience
- Must have directly worked with Talent Management and/or Organizational Development COE
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience
- Experience in the change management aspect of new programs and initiatives
- Proven ability to consult with HR stakeholders at all levels and develop and execute solutions accordingly
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Prior global work experience
- Ability to travel domestically 30% and internationally a couple of times a year
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.