Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for an Order Management Specialist.
**Seeking candidates with a military background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for the delivery of solutions to the dealer/ customer is the #1 priority of this position. Manages delivery issue resolution, option change requests, expediting calls, pricing questions, SPED issues and other situations that arise over the entire plant/ series spectrum. Interface with other members of the organization in driving resolution to meet the customers’ needs. Responsible for supporting the sales of company products to ensure accuracy and best availability of all orders as well as maintain documentation on all orders to comply with our legal obligations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
- Address Dealer/National Account/ Customer contacts, focusing efforts on problem solving and implementation of resolutions. Track results to address key concerns and spur department improvement efforts.
- Plant communication and problem resolution with major focus on addressing re-promise issues, implementation of resolutions, and processing of order change requests in NOMS. Through team efforts, identify other areas leading to customer dissatisfaction, and drive change efforts.
- Work with both brands to accomplish Marketing objectives
- Special Projects
- Participate in special projects as assigned, improving efficiencies or processes in other areas of the supply chain as well as Marketing.
- Provide input to other areas of Order Management to assist in personal growth and development.
- Assist dealers and both brand management teams with accomplishing objectives and communicating ideas and information effectively. Use planning, organizing, time and project management in reaching solutions that will promote customer confidence in our organization. Communicate programs and opportunities in accordance with brand marketing objectives.
- Disseminate information and assist supply chain schedulers with potential resolutions for problems. Work with schedulers and plant to process order change requests in NOMS to the satisfaction of the plant and dealer network. Relay necessary feedback to plant personnel to maintain and support manufacturing build schedules. Review option percentages with master schedulers to advise of market trends and make adjustments as necessary to satisfy customer demand. Participate on teams charged with resolution.
- Provide quick resolutions to dealer/customer needs with the goal of delighting the customer, indicating a high level of customer confidence.
- Maintain up to date contact management data and a call log to track performance and identify any problem areas within our business system that can be addressed through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Solve problems for dealers/ customers to increase sales and allow brand/ dealer personnel to focus on sales efforts.
- Enhance and improve flexibility to drive additional sales opportunities, whether through reduced lead-times, increased product availability, disposition of excess inventory, etc.
- Communicate across the brands to provide professional customer service to all dealers/customers and assist in reducing departmental costs by eliminating rework and dissatisfied customers.
- BS degree in Business or Marketing and 2 years’ experience
- Strong NOMS experience and understanding
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong Analytical skills
401(k), Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance.
Title: Order Management Specialist
Location: Greenville, NC
Client Industry: Supply Chain
Lucas Group ID: