Lucas Group has partnered with a privately owned, established manufacturer in the Dayton, Ohio area seeking an Oracle Developer with EBS experience.
The person in this role is responsible for providing extensive experience in the application of new solutions that benefit customers across the globe.
- Maintains open communication with all levels of the organization as well as external customers to ensure the provided service meets expectations.
- Consults with IT staff, customers and other departments on projects, proposals, and technical issues.
- Uses strong experience in working with others to develop effective solutions that can be implemented.
- Focused on providing value to the company at every opportunity.
- Provides coaching to users regarding technology within his/her technical stack.
- Uses established cost/benefit analysis to identify and recommends purchases.
- Works toward operational, capital and project budgets.
- Uses extensive experience in the creation, improvement and management of documentation, policies and process standards.
- Provides strong experience in creating performance criteria and measuring progress toward goals.
- Works with teams of employees, contractors and consultants as needed.
- Engages in creative problem solving using new techniques and skills.
- Operates within the company with ease and is well received by employees and customers.
- Identifies the root cause of failures and the fixes required to permanently resolve issues.
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the systems within his/her scope.
- Provides a strong understanding of systems within the identified technical stack.
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong technical expertise and functional exposure to Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Develops PL/SQL code in Oracle to create tables, views, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience in IT or related field.
- Good ability to organize and administer daily work activities.
- Excellent technical knowledge of current software.
- Good history of interaction with customers, superiors, peers and subordinates in a professional manner.
- Experience with multinational companies.
- Experience with Project Management practices.
- Ability to become Security+ Certified
- Ability to become Microsoft Certified
Please apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com for confidential consideration.