* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for managing production, providing leadership to the manufacturing or distribution team, and facilitating the production process to ensure the achievement of all manufacturing or distribution objectives. Will work with the Leads, employees, and other members of management to oversee the production floor, manages the human capital plan, drive operational excellence and direct capacity management.
Responsible for the performance and development of the front-line employees.
- Safety Management - promote a Culture of Zero by continuously monitoring safety rules and requirements (i.e. dress code/PPE/reporting requirements/machine guarding)
- Lead the completion of Incident Investigations at the time of the event, including root cause and corrective action. Responsibility to escalate.
- Communicate safety violations, employee safety concerns and/or identified safety hazards to management
- Human Capital - Performance Management, provide coaching and feedback, establish goals and objectives, discuss career development
- Operational Excellence - lead Tier 1 Daily Accountability process with Team Leaders
- Continuous Improvement – use and execute tools to promote operational excellence
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a production control/planning environment preferred
- Must be willing to work up to a 12-hour rotating shift (including nights and weekends)
Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Carrollton GA
Client Job ID: 1587255