* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Coordinates the safety and quality activities and oversees production of a line in accordance with standards.
- Responsible for administering daily and monthly safety meeting for their team
- Resolves problems created by breakdowns, schedule changes, etc.
- Makes decisions regarding the allocation of resources necessary to solve a given production problem
Education and Work Requirements:
- At least 3 years of maintenance leadership experience. Can be electronic, electrical, or mechanical.
Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Middletown, OH
Client Job ID: 1586224