* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for the supervision of personnel and production on the shop floor. This position implements Lean principles in their area; provides support and oversees the work performed by the Lead Associates; and maintains the physical plant within the assigned area.
- Direct the supervision of the Lead Associates and team members.
- Lead team to work in a safe manner at all times and comply with safety policies and standards.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Technical aptitude or degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in military or manufacturing environment
- Solid leadership experience (Lean experience is a plus)
Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Blauvelt NY
Client Job ID: 1584744