Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Operations Research Systems Analyst.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support USINDOPACOM J81 Program Leads by providing operational research and systems analysis.
- Provide research and analysis of data to develop draft CONOPs.
- Organize and maintain data in a clear and accurate format.
- Perform regular data review and updates to ensure information remains current and accurate.
- Represent J81 test team during telephone video conferences.
- Development of critical operational issues (COI), measures of effectiveness (MOE), and measures of performance (MOP).
- Create data management and analysis plans (DMAP) and conduct a comprehensive analysis of test data to identify trends, make predictions, examine options, and conduct analysis of alternatives.
- Provide Independent Assessment Plan with statistically defensible analysis plan for all measures as appropriate
- Provide data reduction and statistical analysis
- Create Design of Experiments (DOE) test design
- Provide assessment of technologies in test projects
- Assist in administering surveys, conducting interviews, and performing observations during test events
- Draft participant surveys using standard best practices
- Draft Test Plans, PowerPoint presentations, Military Utility Assessment (MUA), and CONOPS as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline with 2 or more years of experience. Applicants with higher levels of education or broader experience will be favored.
- Strong understanding of calculus, data analysis, statistics, and probability
- Proficient in advanced excel formulas and pivot charts
- Effective communication skills to convey analytics to test team and customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI security clearance.
Title: Operations Research Systems Analyst
Location: Oahu, HI
Client Industry: Defense
Lucas Group ID: