* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Operations & Quality Manager position provides the management necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company. This position is a key member of the management team and will be routinely relied upon to role model motivation, dedication, ownership, and accountability.
- Responsible for tracking action items and holding managers and staff accountable to complete tasking;
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all ISO 9001 processes internal and external;
- Facilitate and support the monthly Program Managers Operations meeting;
- Track, follow up, and ensuring Customer Quality Surveys are completed timely each month;
- Support program operations and collaboration with management leaders, ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Develop retention and engagement strategies that foster commitment, employee engagement, limit turnover and enable employee feedback/input that drives continuous improvement and change;
- Create and support a career development programs as a cornerstone to people operations;
- Collaborate with the management team to implement plans for infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate growth objectives;
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; Master’s degree desired.
- Minimum (5) five years of operational experience with DoD.
- Three (3) years prior Active Duty Navy, submarine or special operations preferred.
- Possess strong leadership, business acumen, and effective decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing finance and accounting, human resources, contracts, and information technology.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.