* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Operations Manager will be overseeing the warehouse operations to ensure 100% service levels (within agreed parameters of time, cost & quality) to customers while complying with standard operating procedures, health & safety guidelines, quality standards, improving operations and managing staff.
Achieve warehouse operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Compare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards. Resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends.
Ensure targeted department service levels are achieved through daily monitoring.
Monitor and control department spend in line with budgeted cost and targeted cost per unit.
Ensure 100% department compliance with agreed quality standards, SOP’s and audits.
Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Create, maintain and improve working practices.
Lead by example by ensuring safety is at the forefront of every activity carried out. Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Direct, manage and optimize the manpower (employee base) to achieve targets and motivate the workforce to meet future business challenges. Accomplish warehouse operations and human resource objectives by assisting in the processes of recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees, when needed. Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and review job contributions on a continuous basis. Enforce policies and procedures.
Succession planning to target local employees for key department roles.
Create and manage a weekly production plan. Meet regularly with other department managers to ensure resources are in place to achieve inter-department goals.
Meet regularly with Outbound management staff (team leads, supervisors, etc.) as a team to collaborate, inform, direct, coach, grow, and work together across all departments and shifts.
Optimize availability of space in Outbound warehouse. Work with other departments to optimize capacity planning.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
Perform other duties as required.
Minimum 5-8 years of management experience within a warehouse environment.
Associates degree in business operations helpful. Bachelor’s degree in business or logistics preferred.
Occasionally: activity exists up to 1/3 of the time (8 hour shift = less than 3 hours total time);
Frequently: activity exists from 1/3 of the time up to 2/3 of the time (8 hour shift = 3-5 hours total time);
Constantly: activity exists 2/3 or more of the time (8 hour shift = 5-8 hours total time).
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Perform electrical and electronic repair and periodic maintenance on equipment. Maintenance and repair of all electrical devices in...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Looking for a Cyber Security Manager to lead a team to provide professional and technical cybersecurity services and support the Information...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * This is the highest non-Plant Leadership Team position in the plant. It is designed for early promotion. Looking for a strategic...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * The Maintenance Technician possesses strong mechanical and electrical aptitude to be responsible for the plant’s facilities and...
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. * Directly responsible for a variety of field service functions including, but not limited to, commissioning, testing, inspecting,...