Our company is a collegiate licensed apparel manufacturer. We currently are one of today’s largest clothing lines in the newborn, infant and toddler apparel market.
This is a unique position in a highly innovative environment with ambitious growth goals along with the support of a very strong team. The Operations Manager will oversee around 25 team members. Operations are at the heart of our business; we are known for our quality, speed, and exceptional service. One of your main focuses will be motivating, mentoring, and coaching the team to drive productivity and efficiency. We are looking to fill this opportunity for this position immediately.
Salary Position + health insurance (medical/vision/dental)
Monday to Friday: 6:30am – 4:00pm. 2 breaks + Lunch break
(hours may change)
- Oversee on-site production processes and day-to-day operations
- Advise and assist the leadership team in decision-making by planning production schedules and staffing needs.
- Act as the primary information source for the team
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes for future employees
- Thorough training and supervision of warehouse staff
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Manage material resources to meet production targets for order fulfillments
- Maintain clear lines of communication between all members of the business
- Make decisions about equipment use and schedule maintenance
- Maximize productivity of processing orders to lower costs
- Monitor quality standards of products
- Resolve and analyze quality control in production to ensure minimal issues or delays
- Project Management (PMP preferred, but not required)
- Strong Interpersonal skills, connecting well with others
- Problem solving skills
- Proven team leader
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office & Sage 100c (or similar ERP)
Education and Experience:
- Background in apparel or textile industry (preferred, but not required)
- Proven working experience as an operations manager or warehouse manager (3 years minimum)
- Required bachelor’s degree - business administration, management, engineering, operations, supply chain management, logistics management or related field
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Experience with receiving, managing, and shipping revolving inventories
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Acceptance of Job offer is contingent on passing a thorough background check.
We have strict protocols in place in response to COVID-19. We require face masks, social distancing, and proper sanitation at all times during operation.